Goff’s Opera House occupied the second floor of Goff’s Mercantile, built in 1891. The store later became Goff’s Mortuary, which moved to its present location on State Street in 1954. The theater was in the historic downtown of Midvale, which was originally known as West Jordan.
"Today is the Gala Opening ad of ABC Intermountain's new Wilshire Theatre. Years ahead in concept & design. Beautiful decor and furnishings from plush carpets to acoustically designed walls. Luxurious, high-backed, foam padded opera chairs with plenty of stretch-out room between rows. The largest screen in the Ogden area, with the latest in projection equipment providing pictures of unequaled sharpness and clarity. Year 'round temperature controlled weather for health and comfort. At the entrance car-loading and unloading with acres of convenient, well-lit free parking." Wilshire Theatre, South Ogden, Utah 22 November 1968
Ad for Bang the Drum Slowly at the ABC Wilshire in 1973. Wilshire Theatre, South Ogden, Utah Ogden Standard Examiner, 6 October 1973