Aerial photo of the former site of the Autorium Drive-In.
Courtesy of the U.S. Geological Survey, 18 September 2003
Autorium Drive-In

2546 South 300 West
South Salt Lake, Utah

The Autorium Drive-In was owned by C. E. Alsop1 and opened sometime before 1948.2 The theater had a capacity of 500 cars1 and was located at 2546 South 300 West.

A 1960 advertisement for Autorium Drive-In reminded patrons of a "new playground for the kiddies".2

The Autorium Drive-In stopped advertising in the newspaper between June 1963 and June 1964,.but was still listed in the phone book for June 1965.

2. Salt Lake City Classified Business Directory, December 1948, 1954-1955, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1963, June 1964, June 1965
2. Newspaper advertisement, Salt Lake Tribune, 1 July 1960, page 8B