Simmons Amusement Hall241 Island Road
(1906 - ?)
The Simmons Amusement Hall was built by George and William Simmons at 241 Island Road. The small frame building was the first private establishment in the settlement of South Morgan. The hall sold refreshments and was used for plays, dances, and other social activities.
"Chapter 11: Morgan Cultural and Social Life", A History of Morgan County, by Linda H. Smith, Utah State History Suite CD-ROM