The Jim Santy Auditorium on the third floor of the Park City Library is used for annual screenings of the Sundance Film Festival. The building was originally the Park City High School, which was completed in February 1928 at a cost of nearly $200,000. It served as a school for 49 years. After being abandoned in 1981, ownership transfered to the city. Following a $2.5 million restoration, the it reopened as the Park City Library and Education Center. The library is located in the old gymnasium, with 17,000 square feet over two floors.
1. "History of the Library", parkcitylibrary.org, January 2009