utahtheaters.info
 
  •Home •Theaters •News •Recent  
 
Worman Circuit
Mantua, Utah
•Main Page
•Sign Guestbook
•Facts & Figures

Movie
Ogden, Utah

Wayne and Mark Stephens, owners of the North Star Drive-In, opened “The Movie” on 6 February 1970 in the former dining room of the Ben Lomond Motor Hotel.  It was the first new theater in downtown Ogden in more than a quarter of a century.  The cinema closed after the F. O. Woodbury family donated the troubled Ben Lomond hotel to Weber County.  The County Commission later terminated the lease on the theater in exchange for its internal fixtures.

 
 
  Home   »  Theaters   »  Worman Circuit  »  Main Page
   
 

Worman Circuit
Mantua, Utah
 
Status:
Unknown 
Open:
Before 1935  
Closed:
After 1940  
 
The Worman Circuit showed movies in Mantua from about 1935 to 1940,1 possibly in connection with the local ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

1. "Brigham City", movie-theatre.org