utahtheaters.info
 
  •Home •Theaters •News •Recent  
 
Worman Circuit
Honeyville, Utah
•Main Page
•Sign Guestbook
•Facts & Figures

Uintah Theatre
Vernal, Utah

On 29 April 1912, the New Uintah Theatre opened in the former Elk Building, which had been remodeled “along the latest moving picture house lines, with sloping floor, soloists platform, etc.”  The ticket office was outside, under a “blaze of rows of electric lights.”  Patrons of nearby towns appreciated having hitching posts on the premises.  The New Uintah closed sometime prior to 1932.  The E. W. Davis furniture store occupied the building before it became a piano store called the Henderson-Barlett Music Company.

 
 
  Home   »  Theaters   »  Worman Circuit  »  Main Page
   
 

Worman Circuit
Honeyville, Utah
 
Status:
Unknown 
Open:
Before 1935  
Closed:
After 1945  
 
The Worman Circuit showed movies in Honeyville from about 1935 to 1945,1 possibly in connection with the local ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

1. "Brigham City", movie-theatre.org