utahtheaters.info
 
  •Home •Theaters •News •Recent  
 
LDS Ward
Hinckley, Utah
•Main Page
•Sign Guestbook

Movie
Ogden, Utah

Wayne and Mark Stephens, owners of the North Star Drive-In, opened “The Movie” on 6 February 1970 in the former dining room of the Ben Lomond Motor Hotel.  It was the first new theater in downtown Ogden in more than a quarter of a century.  The cinema closed after the F. O. Woodbury family donated the troubled Ben Lomond hotel to Weber County.  The County Commission later terminated the lease on the theater in exchange for its internal fixtures.

 
 
  Home   »  Theaters   »  LDS Ward  »  Main Page
   
 

LDS Ward
Hinckley, Utah
 
Status:
Unknown 
Open:
Before 1940  
Closed:
After 1955  
 
The Hinckley ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints showed movies from about 1940 to 1955.1

1. "Rural 2", http://movie-theatre.org