The Globe Theatre was one of the first movie theaters in Ogden, opening by February 1909. Charles Zeimer, Albert Scowcroft, and Harry Sims purchased the theater by August 1909, operating it along with the Oracle and Isis. Three months before the theater chain opened the Alhambra Theatre, the Globe was remodeled into a roller skating rink. Its last night as a cinema was 15 December 1914. The building later became a bus garage.