utahtheaters.info
 
  •Home •Theaters •News •Recent  
 
Stevens Hall
North Ogden, Utah
•Main Page
•Sign Guestbook

Movie
Ogden, Utah

Wayne and Mark Stephens, owners of the North Star Drive-In, opened “The Movie” on 6 February 1970 in the former dining room of the Ben Lomond Motor Hotel.  It was the first new theater in downtown Ogden in more than a quarter of a century.  The cinema closed after the F. O. Woodbury family donated the troubled Ben Lomond hotel to Weber County.  The County Commission later terminated the lease on the theater in exchange for its internal fixtures.

 
 
  Home   »  Theaters   »  Stevens Hall  »  Main Page
   
 

Stevens Hall
North Ogden, Utah
 
Status:
Unknown 
Open:
Before 1908  
Closed:
After 1908  
 
The Stevens Hall was open about 1908.1


1. Polk's Utah Gazetteer and Business Directory, 1908-1909