The Princess Opened
Carbon County News, 15 May 1913, page 6
The new motion picture show, "The Princess," was opened in the Short building, in the room formerly occupied by the Liberty theatre, last Saturday night, and the opening event was so well attended that many people had to stand. Four shows were given before everybody was satisfied, and they were up-to-date pictures. The place has been doing a good business every [day] since the opening. Levi N. Harmon, jr., officiates at the piano.
In the meantime the Eko appears to be doing as good a business as ever, demonstrating that competition in the show business creates new business. It remains to be seen, however, whether Price and vicinity can support two shows.