Menu

Burrows Auto Co Makes a Move

Ogden Standard Examiner, 16 September 1916, page 9

The Burrows Auto company has moved into the new garage on Twenty-fifth street, recently constructed in the old Globe theatre building, between Twenty-fifth and Twenty-sixth streets.   The company moved to the new place from Grant avenue and in the course of a short time will have a large supply of Chalmers and Haynes cars.  A number of the cars are already on hand, but more will be forthcoming.   The new quarters are large enough to enable the company to attend to its business advantageously. 

Original Source:
Burrows Auto Co Makes a Move