Wiseguys has reopened and we can't wait to see you again!
(Theater), 8 May 2020
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the club with a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temp higher than 100 degrees will not be allowed inside.
- Customers will be asked to keep a minimum of 6' between groups and while waiting in line
- All customers will be seated by a host who will keep groups to a maximum of 4 people and will selectively seat people throughout the club
- Wiseguys has reduced the capacity of each show by 65% to allow for safe social distancing inside the showrooms
- Staff members who have been sick, may have been exposed to positive COVID-19 individuals, or who are not feeling well may not come to work
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at club entrances and at the front desk
- All high touch surfaces including (but not limited to) tables, chairs, menus, door knobs, faucets, bathrooms and more have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected after every show.
- All staff members will wear masks and gloves
- Customers are not required to wear masks
- Menus are now available for viewing via QR codes and may be viewed on customers' cell phones
- All food and beverages are served on disposable service ware