Bought the Princess
Carbon County News, 5 June 1913, page 6
Messrs. E. C. and G. F. Durkee, brothers, from Provo, have purchased the Princess Theater, located in the Short building, and are now in charge of this popular playhouse. Since taking charge, they have spent considerable money improving the place, having put in a reactifier that steadies the light for the pictures and makes them much easier on the eyes. They are showing the high-class trust pictures and show signs of having come to stay.