Lawrence Bray opened the Organ Loft in 1946 after installing the theater organ from the Utah Theatre in his aunt's former chicken coop. The Organ Loft holds silent film festivals several times a year, but makes most of its income from banquets and wedding receptions. The theater's organ has 2,400 pipes ranging in size from 8 inches to 16 feet.
The Ranch Drive-In, located at 7680 West 2400 South, opened sometime before 1958 and closed between the summers of 1960 and 1961. Even though the theater closed over 40 years ago, the Ranch Drive-In has not been built over. The projection and snack bar buildings are still standing and location of the screen tower can still be seen from aerial photos.