Parowan Community Theatre|
(Alladin Theatre, Parowan Theatre)
27 North Main Street
(1920 - Present)
About 1989 the Farnsworth family donated the building to Parowan City for use as a community theater. Voluneteers renovated the theater, including reupholstering the seats, stripping and cleaning the wooden floors, and rebuilding the stage. In the last 1990s, the facade of the theater was restored, including a replica of the original marquee. The city later received a grant to the roof and expansion the back of the theater to include proper dressing rooms, storage, and restrooms.
"Theatre", parowan.org, November 2006