utahtheaters.info
 
  •Home •Theaters •News •Recent  
 
Parowan Opera House
Parowan, Utah
•Main Page
•Sign Guestbook
•Facts & Figures

Goff's Opera House
Midvale, Utah

Goff’s Opera House occupied the second floor of Goff’s Mercantile, built in 1891.  The store later became Goff’s Mortuary, which moved to its present location on State Street in 1954.  The theater was in the historic downtown of Midvale, which was originally known as West Jordan.

 
 
  Home   »  Theaters   »  Parowan Opera House  »  Main Page
   
 

Parowan Opera House
Parowan, Utah
 
Status:
Unknown 
Total Seats:
300 
Open:
Before 1903  
Closed:
After 1930  
 
The Parowan Opera House was open from about 1903 to 1930.1


1.  Polk's Utah Gazetteer and Business Directory, 1903-1904, 1908-1909, 1912-1913, 1914-1915, 1918-1919, 1920-1921, 1922-1923, 1924-1925, 1927-1928, 1930-1931