New Show House at Robinson
Eureka Reporter, 26 April 1912, page 1
A new moving picture house is now in operation in Robinson, the place being under the management of McIntyre and McGee, who are also the owners of the show in Mammoth. The new building at Robinson was erected by the [Tintic?] Lumber Co and is a very attractive little theatre, having a seating capacity of about 250.