Burrows Auto Co Makes a Move
Ogden Standard Examiner, 16 September 1916, page 9
The Burrows Auto company has moved into the new garage on Twenty-fifth street, recently constructed in the old Globe theatre building, between Twenty-fifth and Twenty-sixth streets. The company moved to the new place from Grant avenue and in the course of a short time will have a large supply of Chalmers and Haynes cars. A number of the cars are already on hand, but more will be forthcoming. The new quarters are large enough to enable the company to attend to its business advantageously.