Odeon Theater Under New Management
Ogden Standard Examiner, 21 November 1908, page 5
Higginbotham and Platt are now in possession of the Odeon theater on Twenty-fourth street and are having the house thoroughly renovated preparatory to opening the same Saturday evening. The cloth screen has been removed and a fine plaster wall will be installed, upon which the pictures will appear to much better effect. The Cameraphone used by the De Mott management proved a failure as an attraction and straight pictures and illustrated songs will be run in the house henceforth. Excellent film service has been secured and an interesting and instructive program is guaranteed to patrons.