Plans Due to COVID-19

(Theater), 5 May 2020

What are CMT's plans concerning the spread of COVID-19? You are all apart of our CMT family and your saftey is our number 1 concern. The governer has asked we keep all Utah gatherings to less than 100 people and so, to keep everyone healthy, we are puttting CMT on hold. This means we will no longer accept registrations for our Spring Musical Review or open registration for upcoming shows, camps, and activities. We will wait a couple weeks to see the progression of COVID-19 before we cancel the Grand Opening and postpone upoming registration. After this time (if is needed for safety puposes) we will contact families registered for the Spring Musical Review to arrange refunds. As we are all figuring out this difficult time, please hold questions regarding refunds and registration. We will keep you as updated as possible. Thanks for the support you give us and stay healthy!

- Delanie DeMille
Broadway Bound


[Undated webpage, retrieved 2 May 2020]