FatCats COVID-19 Precautions - Utah Centers
We are committed to your safety
(Theater), 11 May 2020
We have increased our precautions at each center, including but not limited to:
- Team members will be wearing face masks and gloves and completing temperature checks prior to the beginning of all shifts.
- Building occupancy reduced to control crowding.
- Social distancing encouraged with increased signage and removal and/or monitoring of common congregating points.
- 6 feet distancing markers have been placed where common lines form
- Proper hygiene and sanitation reminders have been increased at each center
- Additional, frequent cleanings of arcade games and other attractions. Gloves will be available in the arcade for guests who want them.
- Bowling lanes will be spaced every 2 lanes between participant groups. Bowling balls and shoes will be sanitized before and after each use
- All food orders will be placed in to-go containers and come with 70% proof alcohol wipes. All menus will be disposable.
- Theater seats will be spaced every 3rd seat and every other row (Family groups may sit together with a 2-seat gap between next occupied seat). Seat spacing between groups is forced online (Selecting seats too close to other occupied seat groups will produce an error).
- Seats will be wiped between showings and a 70% proof alcohol wipe will be placed at each seat for additional sanitation if desired by incoming guests.
- All online fees have been removed and guests strongly encouraged to purchase tickets online.
- All ticket prices set to $5 ($4 Online for Gold Members) until new releases become available.
Hours of Operation Adjustments
As we begin cautiously reopening our centers where permitted by local governments and health organizations, please note the below adjustment to our hours of operation at each open location:
Sunday - Thursday | 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday - Saturday | 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
(Closed Sundays at Provo location)
These hours of operation changes will allow us to complete thorough cleanings of our buildings each night and allow employees adequate rest between night and morning shifts.