Art City Playhouse|
(Rivoli Theatre, Villa Theatre, Villa Playhouse Theatre)
254 South Main Street
Springville, Utah 84663
(1927 - ?)
The 300-seat Rivoli Theater was built in 1927 by Emil Ostlund. A sound system was added to the theater within a year of its opening.
Between 1962 and 1967 the theater was renamed the Villa Theatre. About 1977 the name changed to Villa Playhouse Theatre. The theater is now known as the Art City Playhouse.
1. "Chapter 9: The Age of Jazz, 1920-1929", A History of Utah County, by Richard Neitzel Holzapfel, Utah State History CD-ROM
2. Provo telephone directories, from 1960 through 1980.