2505 South Highway 89
The Heritage Theater was built in 1899 as a meetinghouse for the Perry ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. A central heating system was added to the brick building in 1925, and a large addition was constructed on the south side between 1951 and 1956. After a new meetinghouse was built in 1975, the old building was sold and became the home to the Heritage Theater.
1. "Chapter 13, The Towns of Box Elder", A History of Box Elder County, by Frederick M. Huchel