(Star Theater, Carbon Theater)
Main Street and Carbon Avenue
(1914 - After 1935)
The Bonita Theater located in the Sylvania building on the corner of Main Street and Carbon Avenue. The multi-level Sylvania building was built in 1914 by Pietro Silvagni, an Italian businessman. The cinema was later renamed the Star Theater and the Carbon Theater.
1. Eastern Utah Advocate, 22 October 1914, 19 November 1914
2. "Chapter 5, Community and Economic Development", A History of Carbon County, by Ronald G. Watt
3. "Chapter 15, Recreation", A History of Carbon County, by Ronald G. Watt