Myton Opera House|
(After 1910 - After 1945)
The Myton Opera House Company was organized in 1910 and construction began later that year on a theater 40 feet wide and 80 feet wide. The Opera House was used as a dance hall, and conference center. It showed movies about 1945.
1. "Chapter 6, Duchesne County Communities and the Making of Utah’s Twenty-eight County", A History of Duchesne County, by John D. Barton
2. "Rural 3", movie-theatre.org