Castle Dale, Utah
(1948 - Before 1961)
The Rocket Theatre in Castle Dale was opened in 1948 by Eugene Carlos and Glen Otterstrom. Some of the building materials for the Rocket Theatre came from the demolition of the 1892 courthouse.
The Rocket Theatre building was later converted into an office building. The Emery County Water Conservancy District, which was established in April 1961, opened a project office in the former theater.
1. "Chapter 7: The Graying of Emery County, 1945-1970", A History of Emery County, by Edward A. Geary