(? - After 1930)
The Pace family operated the Delta Theater in a space adjacent to their automobile dealership. In 1927 the Delta Theater was rebuilt using some of the equipment and furnishings from the Lincoln Theater, which was destroyed by fire in 1922.1 The theater was still open in 1930.2
1. "Chapter 7: Expansion in the 1910s and 1920s", "A History of Millard County", by Edward Leo Lyman and Linda King Newell, Utah History Suite CD-ROM
2. The Delta Theater was listed in the 1927-1928 and 1930-1931 editions of the Utah State Gazetteer and Business Directory.