(Between 1915 an 1925 - ?)
C. M. Stringham managed a theater which showed films three nights a week in Rains. The name of the theater is not known.
Rains, a mining town west of Helper, was founded in 1915 and closed in 1958. It was named after L. F. Rains, a prominent mining engineer in the early 1900s.
There are photos of Rains on ripleysghosttowns.com.
1. “C. M. Stringham Family to Move to Ogden, Utah”, 1 October 1925, News Advocate
2. “Rains”, ghosttowns.com, September 2006