The Southeast theater was located in downtown Sugarhouse at 2121 South 1100 East, next to the Sprague Branch library. The theater was behind stores on the street and was reached by a long hall. The auditorium itself was positioned at an angle, apparently following the odd property line of the adjacent library.
The theater was built sometime before 1939 and was run by Fox Intermountain theaters. It closed after 1976 and was converted into retail. It was demolished in the late 1990s to make way for a new retail development on the block.