Trolley North Theatre|
(Mark II Cinema)
1000 North 500 East
(? - 2002)
The Trolley North theater opened sometime in the early 1970s and was originally named "Mark II" because it was a twin theater. On 27 November 1974, Trolley Theaters formally took over management of the theater and renamed it Trolley North. Sometime later a larger, third auditorium was added.
Plitt took over the Trolley Theater chain in the 1980s and then Plitt became Cineplex Odeon. Westates Theatres bought the theater and took over management of it when Cineplex Odeon entered bankruptcy.