Grant Smith, 10 December 2005
Marlo Theater1025 East 2100 South
Salt Lake City, Utah
(1920 - 1959)
The Hyland Theatre opened before 1922. From about 1926 to 1929 it was known as the Forum Theatre. It then appears to have returned to the name Hyland Theatre about 1929. From about 1931 to 1948 it was known as the Marlo Theatre. The theater was last known as the World Playhouse, which closed about 1959. The building is now Utrecht Art Supplies.